To the moon and back. It's been 4 months!!
Am surprised to find myself here again with some thoughts ironically crossing the mind's freeways as I'm sat in the midst of a brainstorm session in the confines of a sterile meeting room. This time last year, I was on a flight out to the land of jazz music and yummy beignets. This year, fate finds me crossing paths with Yann and Laurent Recife, who are both travelling through Asia as they prepare for their relocation to Brazil next month. Kudos to both of you in your next brave adventure and I wish you a great life ahead. We hope to see you either in Brazil or in Malaysia again next year! We'll go check out Angkor Wat then! :)
As I reminisce on the unforgettable relationship I had with New Orleans, home to the French Quarter, I find the uncanny resemblance of where I am again in this french connection. French Quarter. French men. Recent launch of budget airline, AirAsia, to a new route: Paris, France! In retrospect, it's been somewhat a monstrous feat as incredible intensity of events bubbled and fizzled so quickly since my last entry-- a few babies were made (none mine), lovers burnt, heartfelt memories etched. Til now, brief breakaways to WeHo & Vegas in August and Bali in October are both still on my 'like' list so far! Johnnie Walker is also my new favourite mid-week hydrating partner and thanks to F.O. Eric, I've acquired a taste for the Espresso (without milk)! Again the french-y contribution by this final quarter of 2010.
Am pretty chaffed with how the waves of cosmic energies have influenced a few turns. Astrophysics does exist and affects all of us in more ways than we think/expect...although we can't see it, it's there. like magic! Reconnecting with a dear friend J after himself being to the moon and back on his 40th anniversary has proven just that. We totally lost contact for almost 4 years and then I got a missed call from him. Got to his voicemail and we reconnected -- picking up from where we left off. Amazing! The earth does move under our feet for a greater purpose, responding to forces unbeknownst to us, actually like it's working for us, for our own good. I learnt from J that there's no missy difference being 40-- The air is the same apparently. Lol! Feeding my addictions of True Blood trails, I guess being 100 years old is also worth the living when love prevails. I am a misery -- Maroon 5..
Where will the currents take me with only 31.5 days left to this checkerboard on the calendar tagged 'Month of the Year for Parties'-- ZoukOut, Christmas, New Year, Octopus, etc.... and how will the New Year's sparkle attract and exhibit the collective Qi? From Kuala Lumpur to Kota Kinabalu, Cameron Highlands, Beijing and Singapore! It already looks like Fun is taking shape.... I can hear exhilaration! To those who will be a part of this (some may not even know it yet)-- you are totally crazy (too)!!! I shall attempt to stratify a countdown. Are we ready??
No comments:
Post a Comment